Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Cards

Just Beclause Stamp set. I copied this card exactly from the holiday mini-it was so simple and cute I had to have a try at it!

Winter Post, Yuletide Christmas, and A cardinal Christmas stamp sets.

This card was designed by my upline Shanna Jensen. One we all made at one of our fun groupe meetings! She is an Artisin Award winner and a great freiend. Love to make her cards-always awesome stuff. The santa is a hostess gift stamp set ( Christmas Punch ) in our current catalog. I love it because each of the stamps in the set coordinate with a punch.

This set is AGAIN and (one of my obvious faves) Yuletide Christmas. The small wording on it though is from the Many Merry Messages in our current catalog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment