Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stampin'Up! Decor Blocks & Big Shot

(Decor Accents Blocks 3"Square) Product # 116829 $ 9.95

I love these!! Unlike some I have bought in the past.
These measure perfectly 3" square which makes cutting to fit the blocks a breeze!

I made these blocks for my very good friend's baby Lincoln. Her Nursery theme was airplanes and her inspiration for her new little guys room was from this quilt and bedding set (In the bottom picture) . There were a couple paper scraps I had to use to match the color of her quilt exactly but everything else is Stampin'Up! Products!!!

I use my Big shot for SO many things!!!
Big shot Die: Alphabet Simple LettersProduct # 115960 $ 89.95

Big Shot: Stars #2 Die Product # 113461 $15.95

Click on Collage to see close up's. Thanks for looking...Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment