Thursday, August 5, 2010

Artisan Award Project # 5 Totally Tess Card.


Hop Project #5 "Totally Tess" Card


CHECK BELOW THIS POST
FOR BLOG CANDY details!!!!




So I wanted to make something kinda simple.
When I looked at this set
(at the time I was sitting down to create it)
I thought of chic/simple/modern...and kinda went with that.
I did use kinda a"retro color scheme"
I don't know... I guess to give a different look and feel to each card I entered.



She's such a cutie!
I did notice when I was cutting out her hand bag-there is a line through the
top of the handle so you can cut through that to get INTO the inside to cut easily!
"Stampin'Up!-you "lis-nin"?? I love ya-;)



And I've had so much fun too with all of you!
Reading the comments and seeing new people on my follow list and blog!
I appreciate it all-it makes me smile...
I'm excited to check out your creations too-and make new Stampin friends!

This has been so much fun this week!
Next week we will be posting our Scrapbook Pages and 3D items...

Hope you all have a great weekend;)
I sure am looking forward to mine!!


Hope you like!
and Thanks for looking!!
-I'd love to hear from you!
If you are following the 2010 ARTISAN PROJECT BLOG HOP!!
You have arrived here fromRenee Ballard's blog
The next blog on the hop is Jodie Olveramazing stuff!!




Check BLOG CANDY below...
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! :) :) TOODLES!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love all the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this - the colours, the layout.... everything! Awesome work! Hugs:) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Love it all!!
    Martha L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your style and flair. Keep on stampin' and bloggin' :0) elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Tess card - matches her style! TFS! Looking forward to the scrapbook pages & 3-D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Tess! She is so fun to paper piece. The options are endless ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best Tess card I have seen yet. I love your colors and thanks for sharing the tips on cutting. The handbag came out awesome. You rock girl.

    ReplyDelete