Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Fall everyone!

This card today-
is a card I made right from our Holiday mini catalog.
This stamp is just too pretty and can be used in so manydifferent ways-I love it.



I stamped the image first in the colors showing
and then cut it out (just inside) the brown frame ( see the second layer)?
Then I stamped the whole thing again-only coloring what might show on the sides this time
cutting around the outer edge of the brown frame.
( See The bottom layer )?
Then it has a third and fourth layer in the middle if you look closely.
And finished with an itty bitty pearl. I love these too!
-A must have!
These itties:) add just a tiny touch of elegance-without overpowering-so pretty.





I sanded the paper to give it that highlight effect.
Ahh...I am just loving this Autumn Spice Designer Paper!
and theDay of Gratitude stamp set.
The images are beautiful and match the paper-love that!!!

HELPFUL HINTS: Card base 5 1/4" by 4 1/8"
Saffron colored d.s.p. 4 3/4" by 3 1/8"
Tag-1 " thick.
Old Olive strip 1/4" thick.


Hey thanks for stopping by today!TOODLES!!! -Angela!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment