Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall Rosette Wreath

Here is a project we made at a recent class.
It was so much fun to put together.:)
Thank goodness for the SIMPLY SCORED tool!
I love it!



The stamp set I used is HAND-PENNED.
It's in the holiday mini right now and I think it
is gorgeous!




I used a mixture of elements for the centers.
Antique brads
Designer Buttons...they are a yummy chunk-ness of
1-1/2" I might add! And I love that!

pearls & twine.

And for the center of this one below I layered
a brad with a punched out piece of Early Espresso that I
made using the
LACE RIBBON BORDER PUNCH.
Kinda a fun way to use the border punch.






This little guy is a
MINI VINTAGE TAG
I really like these they come in handy!
I used one here
and here
for these projects.


Hope you all are having a wonderful time crafting
and doing fun holiday traditions-isn't this time of year the best!
I just love it!


TOODLES!! YA'LL!!
-ANGELA

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment