Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stampin'Up Decor Ellements "Give Thanks"

I love this vinyl from Stampin Up! It's gorgeous!! It's in our Fall Winter 2009, Definitely Decorative catalog. Just contact me for a free copy of the catalog! It's 14.95 for the vinyl. I ordered it knowing I wanted to make something with it I could put up during the beautiful fall season and then take down after...so this is what I came up with!! I put it on my entry way table.

I stained the wood and distressed it a bunch. It felt good hitting that wood with the hammer-kinda rejuvinating really. ;) Except my little baby in my tummy (due in 9 weeks or when she feels like coming...) was probably wondering what in the heck was going on! Oh well we had fun! (Let me know if you want any tips on how I did it.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment