Friday, November 26, 2010

THANKSGIVING Place Setting Card

Here is a place setting card
using the FRENCH FOLIAGE Stamp Set as well.
Gotta love this set!
You could easily just write the name in basic black ink instead of stamping GREATFUL
like I did. But this was just a sample.
Had to try this after seeing a similar one in Stampin' Success
And if you're wondering...
I had picked up these cute pine cone holders from good old
Pottery Barn last time I was there. This Fall.
Gosh I love that place-wish I didn't!$




I roughed up my edges with the corner of my scissors
And then I stamped the leaf image ( showing on top) using the rock and roll technique.
Then I pulled out my COLOR SPRITZER one of my fave tools:)
And spritzed a little early espresso ink.
You know when you look at a real leaf they have those little dots on them always??
Have you ever noticed that?


Any who
Then I sponged a little bit of my ( Champagne Mist )
SHIMMER PAINT on top of hte leaf so pretty.
I love the shimmer paint!

I am loving the TEA STAIN ink that comes in the
DISTRESSING ESSENTIAL kit.
I'm praying that they make a full ink pad with it!
It is the perfect aged color.
The color you would see on the pages of an old book or something?


THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A FABULOUS HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!

TOODLES!! ANGELA!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment