Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Place setting cards & Gift Box

Thanksgiving Place setting cards & Gift Box



This was a super fun project we made recently
at my MONTHLY CARD CLUB!


This belly band slides off and inside is 16 Place setting cards.



I made the box exactly to fit the name cards
with a little divider inside to hold them nice and straight.



We had to whip out a bunch of these little guys
so the design is super easy and clean.
Gotta love those Punches!!!

I was inspired when I saw this box

The Southern Stamper
and thought I'd make one too-but bigger to fit the little place setting I had
already designed for my class.


Thanks for stopping by!
TOODLES-Angela!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. love this box! its just beautiful! would you be will to share the details on how to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I sure might-so busy right the holiday season-now but I'd love to help ya with the dimensions-do you have a blog?? Or I just might do a post...let me know I do have an extra kit you could buy too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...I'd love to know how you did this box, too. You should definitely do a tutorial.....pretty please! Such a cute idea. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete