Thursday, March 10, 2011

SO HAPPY FOR YOU Baby Scrapbook Page

Here is the last Scrap book Page I designed for S U Regionals.
It is such a simple design!
I'm pretty sure Shanna and Heather ( some of my girl friends:-and stamp Divas )
will let me get away with saying that I created something simple.
I did. right????
Ha! Anyway...



No but for some reason I love clean scrapbook pages.
Or pages that the picture is the main
focal point at least and everything around it just compliments it.



I used my big shot to cut the card stock and chip board
with the
SERIF ESSENTIALS ALPHABET DIE
I don't want to sound like a broken record to ya'll when I say just HOW OFTEN
I really USE my BIG SHOT!!!
...but then I do...cuz I love it!
Love it love it love it!!

here is another fun project using the ALPHABET SIMPLE die
to make some baby blocks-if ya wanna take a look!



Photos were from
my loving adorable friend and cousin
MANDI NUTTALL
she just blows my mind!
This is her little sweetie-only 2 months older than mine:)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic picture and you have captured it beautifully with this page design. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete